033 4809 4489 [email protected]


Retargeting is bringing back the customers to your website that has the potentials to turn itself into sales. Retargeting helps a lot, and it is a little and a much-needed push to give you more sales and traffic. Retargeting brings with itself great scope to grow more and develop faster.

The traffic on your website that turns into successful sales is lesser than 5%. The trick is to try and convert the rest 95% into sales to increase the percentage of successful transactions. When a potential client visits your website, a cookie is attached to that user’s browser. While the user is surfing the Internet, the cookie stays with them. As they visit other websites, from blogs to forums and even social media, cookies activate and places a targeted advertisement or reminder of your brand in a visible location, which in turn helps you mainly to convert users into buyers.

Our Accreditation